Sunday, 7 July 2013

Mat stack 4

I think I'm obsessed with this PTI stamp set and matching dies. I seem to be making a lot of cards with it - just love that shape. i am still finding it difficult to take a good photo with my Kindle so if anyone reading this has any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment. On another subject, if you haven't already discovered Clearly Bessoted stamps you need to go look soon. Stephanie has a new release out this week and if you like PTI you will love her products. And well done to Andy Murray for his Wimbledon victory today!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Leigh. I really must give some of my other stamps sets an airing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful and so sweet! Love the variety and the florals. You mentioned that you were interested in tips about photography: I've heard that natural lighting by a window is best. If you google for tips about photographing cards you will also come up with some great tips too. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful array of cards & I just love that shape. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete