Friday, 24 May 2013

Four cards from one

Afternoon to all on a very wet day in the UK.Hope we get to see some sunshine again soon. Last weekend I purchased a set of note cards in Paperchase and thought I could turn them into more than just one card.From each card I die cut two shapes and used the negative images to create two frames.I I then layered all four die cuts and mounted them onto a small white card base. Using some Papertrey Ink stamp sets and some Paula Pascual dies I embellished my cards and added a sentiment to each. Sorry the photos aren't that great but I hope you get the idea. I used my Kindle to take the pictures and I need more practise (and some ability!) Marion

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you did this! Way to make the most of your supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Marion. I have just been looking at your craft space - wow! I love it! It is gorgeous! Thank you for your comment on my cardstock comparison blog post. I have just bought some of the CWC smooth cardstock (not the digital version) and will try that out. Thank you for the kind offer of trying to get some PTI cardstock fro me but I have put an order in, hoping it will arrive soon. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete